POTA attracts the best and the brightest educators from all walks of life. The common denominator in all of our faculty is a passion for early childhood education. Our teachers are eager to grow as educators and to invest in the next generation of children and families. We provide our faculty with an excellent work environment, weekly professional development and peer learning opportunities. We are actively seeking to grow our team of dedicated professionals. We welcome seasoned applicants as well as applicants new to the field.
Not just a job…
Are you passionate about early childhood education? Do you feel strongly that the formative years are a critical time to stimulate curiosity, encourage independent thinking and nurture emotional intelligence? Are you always looking for creative ways to implement the curriculum in your classroom? Then a career at Preschool of the Arts may be for you. We welcome applications from experienced, caring and passionate individuals who wish to join our growing team of innovative educators.
Join Our Team - Featured Image 2
About Preschool of the Arts
Why Preschool of the Arts?
- We are recognized for our leadership in Early Childhood Education
- We engage children’s innate curiosity
- We integrate all aspects of education into our play-based and experiential philosophy of learning
- Our teachers are highly professional as well as kind, nurturing and passionate about education.
- We are a warm and inviting community
- We believe in the power of the child - our children are given agency to steer their own learning
- Our state-of-the-art schools are beautifully designed to provide the optimal experience for children
The arts exercise every part of the brain... the mathematical skills used for music helps the whole way you think logically, emotionally, and it helps you express yourself which kids need to do. Perhaps most importantly, they learn how to work together. That to me was very important to have for my son.
- Josh Bell
Loris Malaguzzi, Founder of the Reggio Emilia Approach
The wider the range of possibilities we offer children, the more intense will be their motivations and the richer their experiences.
- Loris Malaguzzi, Founder of the Reggio Emilia Approach
Preschool of the Arts is ahead of its time. If I needed to make a bet, in 10 years, many other schools will be doing what New York Preschool of the Arts is doing.
- Bill Clinton