POTA attracts the best and the brightest educators from all walks of life. The common denominator in all of our faculty is a passion for early childhood education. Our teachers are eager to grow as educators and to invest in the next generation of children and families. We provide our faculty with an excellent work environment, weekly professional development and peer learning opportunities. We are actively seeking to grow our team of dedicated professionals. We welcome seasoned applicants as well as applicants new to the field.
Not just a job…
Are you passionate about early childhood education? Do you feel strongly that the formative years are a critical time to stimulate curiosity, encourage independent thinking and nurture emotional intelligence? Are you always looking for creative ways to implement the curriculum in your classroom? Then a career at Preschool of the Arts may be for you. We welcome applications from experienced, caring and passionate individuals who wish to join our growing team of innovative educators.
- We are recognized for our leadership in Early Childhood Education
- We engage children’s innate curiosity
- We integrate all aspects of education into our play-based and experiential philosophy of learning
- Our teachers are highly professional as well as kind, nurturing and passionate about education.
- We are a warm and inviting community
- We believe in the power of the child - our children are given agency to steer their own learning
- Our state-of-the-art schools are beautifully designed to provide the optimal experience for children